Pipeline Photographic Studio for Hire in Sydney
Studio 3 Pipeline Photographic Studio has a floor area of 5m x 6m is the smallest of our studios but it is also one of our most versatile.
The studio offers a solid white wave-form infinity cyclorama* 3.5m high – while directly opposite the cyc. the studio entrance is set-finished as a rustic interior with old timber walls, wooden floor, corrugated iron cladding and a sash window – with the studio doors closed it forms a perfect set to shoot in or use as a background.
The change room is set finished in a playful baroque style with rich ochre colours and funky wall treatments. The studio is air conditioned. The only natural light source streams in above the entrance through opaque windows. These windows can be covered by drapes.
* cyclorama dimensions mentioned are approximate
Day Rate: $520.00 + GST
10 Hours (8am – 6pm)
Half Day Rate: $360.00 + GST (on request)
4 Hours (8.30am – 12.30pm / 12.30pm – 4.30pm)
- Cleaning Fee: 5% (of day rate)
- Includes load in and load out times
- Surcharge applies for Sundays
- Operation of this studio outside these hours is available on request.
- Blackout available for $500 + GST
- 5m x 6m with ceiling height of 3.5m sloping to 5m
- Loading dock access nearby
- Solid white wave form infinity cyclorama 3.5m high
- Reverse view on studio entrance is a quaint rustic interior corner
- Makeup and change room
- 3 phase power – 2 x 32amp, 5 pin, 3 phase power outlets
- Wi-Fi available
- All day street parking
- Clothing racks and steamers
STUDIO LIGHTING HIRE
Studio Lighting Hire is now available directly from our Marrickville studios! Speak to us about your requirements.